Opinion on land disputes
- disputes over the right of land use between land users and other organizations or persons in connection with the appropriation or withdrawal of land from the users, with the system of land management, and with the exercising of other functions of disposal and control of the land.
- The classification of the disputes into particular categories defines the procedure of its settlement.
- The property disputes that are connected with the violations of the right of land use include
- disputes over the right of possession of buildings and crops on the land lot at issue,
- over the right to compensation for a loss inflicted by the unlawful use of the land parcel and
- over the right to compensation for labor input into land that has been withdrawn from use.